- Represented landowners holding a 12,000 acre assemblage down to owners seeking variance requests on a single lot and everything in between
- Worked as special counsel for local governments on various land use issues
- Experience appearing before district courts, the Colorado Court of Appeals and the Colorado Supreme Court on land use related matters
- Experience working with city councils, boards of county commissioners, boards of adjustment, planning commissions, regional governments and special districts throughout the state in representing his developer clients
Jack E. Reutzel
Jack Reutzel practices in the areas of real estate development and land use. His experience includes the full range of land use development entitlements, zoning, subdivisions, annexations, land use litigation, condemnation, oil and gas leasing, purchasing and surface use agreements, water acquisition, development guidelines, general real estate and strategic guidance and consulting to land owners, developers and government.
Jack's understanding of the law, procedure and over two decades of relationship-building with local land use officials enables him to obtain superior and cost effective results for his clients. Jack's background as a land planner and prior experience in local government make him particularly effective in obtaining his client's development objectives in complex and difficult projects.
He is a frequent speaker on land use and real estate matters.
Jack also serves as president of the Littleton Public Schools’ School Board.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- South Metro Denver Chamber
- Economic Development Group, Board of Advisors, 2013
- Development and Construction
- Commercial Leasing
- Land Use
- Mixed-Use, Condominiums and Planned Communities
- Water Law
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
- Real Estate Litigation