- Represented automobile dealer clients in a variety of legal areas including: tax and finance issues, manufacturer issues, real estate and contract matters, buy-sell agreements, and employment agreements
- Represented buyers and sellers of automobile dealerships
- Counsel to trustees and personal representatives of numerous multi-million dollar trusts and estates involving complex family and closely-held business issues
- Counsel to numerous families of family-owned businesses on estate tax and succession plan issues
- Probated numerous estates, including preparation of Federal Estate Tax returns
Robert M. Severson
Robert M. Severson's practice focuses on corporate and tax issues. His many years of legal practice and extensive knowledge of the Tax Code make him well qualified to address clients' needs in the areas of corporate, taxation law and estate planning and probate.
The foundation for Bob's practice comes from his initial experience working for the Internal Revenue Service. He has a common sense approach to client issues and has developed long term relationships with many families owning business entities.
Bob has played a significant role in the growth of Project Pave - a Colorado Nonprofit that promotes alternatives to violence through education.