Fourteen Fairfield and Woods Attorneys Selected to Colorado Super Lawyers List
For Immediate Release
March 20, 2017
Denver, CO, March 20, 2017 – Fairfield and Woods, P. C. is pleased to announce that 14 attorneys have been selected to the 2017 Colorado Super Lawyers List. On an annual, state-by-state basis, Super Lawyers uses peer nominations and evaluations alongside third-party research to select its candidates. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Congratulations to 2017’s Super Lawyers and Rising Stars!
Colorado Super Lawyers 2017
- Charles F. Brega – Business Litigation
- Charlton H. Carpenter – Real Estate
- Rita M. Connerly – Real Estate
- Caroline C. Fuller – Bankruptcy: Business
- Brent T. Johnson – Employment & Labor
- Craig D. Joyce – Business Litigation
- Thomas P. Kearns – Real Estate
- Robert L. Loeb, Jr. – Business/Corporate
- Cecil E. Morris – Business Litigation
- Jason B. Robinson – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Constance Smith – Estate Planning & Probate
- Colin A. Walker – Employment & Labor
Colorado Rising Stars 2017
About Fairfield and Woods, P.C.
Fairfield and Woods has built its excellent reputation by helping clients succeed for more than 80 years. With a focus on efficiency and service, the firm strives to help each client with its unique needs in the areas of corporate, real estate, litigation, and wealth and succession planning. Learn more at www.fwlaw.com.