Attorneys Brent Johnson, Michelle Magruder and Colin Walker to present an Employment Law Recap & Political Forecast on May 10
April 19, 2017
Recent legislative and regulatory activity has brought many changes in employment laws that have affected businesses across the state. Employers and HR professionals should stay on top of these critical areas by reviewing their policies and practices to ensure compliance and to limit potential exposure.
On May 10, Fairfield and Woods attorneys Michelle Magruder, Brent Johnson, and Colin Walker will host an employment law recap and political forecast for clients in the human resources arena. They’ll cover the following topics and more:
- Status of Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations & Court Injunction
- Potential NLRB Shift on Social Media
- The Colorado Personnel File Access Law of 2016
- The Colorado Pregnancy Accommodation Law of 2016
- Elimination of the Colorado Employment Eligibility Affirmation Form
- Recap of the 2017 Legislative Session Regarding Employment Law
4:00 Presentation / 5:15 Networking & Refreshments.