We know it is good business to put our clients first.
A long time member of our firm, Chuck Beise, often said “a client is a friend with a problem.” This philosophy has guided our firm since 1934. We are proud of the great clients we have the privilege of serving and proud of the work we do with them. That is why we put our clients up front—where they should be.
- DOL Appeals Injunction; OT Rule Still On Hold … Read More
- Old Overtime Regulations Remain in Effect … Read More
- Attorney Wright Recognized … Read More
- Challenging the New Overtime Rules … Read More
- Tax and Estate Planning Alert … Read More
- FW Attorney Charles Brega Honored … Read More
- Attorney Timothy Reilly Authors Legislative Update … Read More
- Attorney Jack Lutz featured in Article on SEC/Credit Suisse Deal … Read More
- What's an In-House Attorney to Do if a Client Is Hiding Assets in a Merger? … Read More