We know it is good business to put our clients first.
A long time member of our firm, Chuck Beise, often said “a client is a friend with a problem.” This philosophy has guided our firm since 1934. We are proud of the great clients we have the privilege of serving and proud of the work we do with them. That is why we put our clients up front—where they should be. Whether assisting with business transactions, litigation, real estate matters or wealth and succession planning, we build teams to serve the particular needs of our clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Holiday Shopping Tax Alert … Read More
- Fairfield and Woods Recognized as a Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers in its 2014 U.S. News Rankings … Read More
- Plan Now for Higher 2013 Income Tax Bill … Read More
- Recent Employment Law Developments Affecting the Banking Industry … Read More
- Fairfield and Woods Adds to Water Team … Read More