We know it is good business to put our clients first.
A long time member of our firm, Chuck Beise, often said “a client is a friend with a problem.” This philosophy has guided our firm since 1934. We are proud of the great clients we have the privilege of serving and proud of the work we do with them. That is why we put our clients up front—where they should be. Whether assisting with business transactions, litigation, real estate matters or wealth and succession planning, we build teams to serve the particular needs of our clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Brews & Geeks: A Tale of Two Entrepreneurship Scenes … Read More
- FW Attorney quoted in DBJ Leaders in Law: Women only 33% of Practicing Attorneys … Read More
- FW Attorney Named to Meritas Leadership Institute … Read More
- FW Attorneys Prevail in Court … Read More
- Colorado Legislature Puts More Teeth into the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act … Read More