We know it is good business to put our clients first.
A long time member of our firm, Chuck Beise, often said “a client is a friend with a problem.” This philosophy has guided our firm since 1934. We are proud of the great clients we have the privilege of serving and proud of the work we do with them. That is why we put our clients up front—where they should be.
- Fairfield and Woods Attorney Charles F. Brega Honored for Excellence … Read More
- Attorney Timothy Reilly Authors “The 2016 Legislative Session: Reactive Not Proactive" … Read More
- Attorney Jack Lutz featured in Law360 article on the SEC and Credit Suisse Deal … Read More
- What's an In-House Attorney to Do if a Client Is Hiding Assets in a Merger? … Read More
- Twelve Fairfield and Woods Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America … Read More
- Fairfield and Woods Included in Law Week Colorado's 2016 Barrister's Best … Read More