We know it is good business to put our clients first.
A long time member of our firm, Chuck Beise, often said “a client is a friend with a problem.” This philosophy has guided our firm since 1934. We are proud of the great clients we have the privilege of serving and proud of the work we do with them. That is why we put our clients up front—where they should be.
- Fairfield and Woods Recognized as a Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers in its 2016 U.S. News Rankings … Read More
- Ethical considerations when advising a business regarding marijuana-related activities … Read More
- Legal Termination for Legal Use of Marijuana: A Legal Trend? … Read More
- Mistruths in Engineering—The VW Scandal … Read More
- First Customers, Customer Discovery/Validation Testing and Pilot Programs Legal Checklist … Read More