We know it is good business to put our clients first.
A long time member of our firm, Chuck Beise, often said “a client is a friend with a problem.” This philosophy has guided our firm since 1934. We are proud of the great clients we have the privilege of serving and proud of the work we do with them. That is why we put our clients up front—where they should be.
- FW Attorneys Selected for Super Lawyers 2016 … Read More
- Condominium Conversions: Can Construction Defect Claims Be Avoided After the Running of the Statute of Repose? … Read More
- Fairfield and Woods Attorney Mentioned in Gaylord Article … Read More
- Highlights of Colorado Employment Law … Read More
- Regulatory Changes Affecting Gun Trusts … Read More