We know it is good business to put our clients first.
A long time member of our firm, Chuck Beise, often said “a client is a friend with a problem.” This philosophy has guided our firm since 1934. We are proud of the great clients we have the privilege of serving and proud of the work we do with them. That is why we put our clients up front—where they should be.
- FW Attorney Publishes Guest Commentary in the Denver Post … Read More
- Initiative Could Clash with State Water Laws … Read More
- Ethical Issues for Landmen and In-House Lawyers … Read More
- Fairfield and Woods’ Attorney Named to Meritas Young Lawyer Advisory Board … Read More
- The New Able Savings Plan … Read More
- Colorado Public Benefit Corporations: Q&A … Read More