Krista brings nearly 30 years of experience representing clients ranging from individuals, to small and medium-sized businesses, to Fortune 500 companies through all stages of civil litigation.
She has deep experience representing her clients in various matters, including:
- Construction defect disputes
- Contract disputes
- Failure to disclose defect disputes
- HOA actions
- Residential and commercial lease disputes and evictions
- Premises liability defense
- Mechanic’s lien perfection
- Employment and partnership disputes
- Securities industry termination (employees)
- FINRA disputes with employers
Krista has also worked with major automobile dealers to resolve contract disputes, settle employee matters, and interpret regulations and enforcement. She has also assisted dealers with collections.
Krista draws on her compassionate and attentive nature to work with her clients to understand all sides of a matter and helps them navigate complex litigation issues ensuring they understand how the law and litigation strategy applies to each stage of their case.