Our Food and Beverage team has broad experience assisting clients in a wide array of industry issues. Our lawyers are experienced in representing industry clients with all aspects of their operations, including day-to-day operations, compliance, and a variety of contract negotiations.
We advise clients regionally and nationally, including restaurant chains, start-up restaurants, delicatessens, packaged-food companies, franchisors, natural and organic companies, groceries, markets, local food companies, among others in the restaurant, food, and beverage industry.
We believe that our long-lived commitment to learning about the business side of the industry coupled with our continuing involvement with clients in the equally exciting information technology sector makes us uniquely qualified to help the startup and growing company achieve its goals and objectives.
Our food and beverage team brings together lawyers with diverse expertise covering:
- Equity investing and finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Gift cards
- Labor and employment
- Corporate and securities
- Regulatory and trade practice compliance
- Brand management
- Facility (real estate and equipment) acquisition and sale/ Leasing
- Tax planning
- Packaging, labeling, licensing, and intellectual property
- Contract negotiation and litigation
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage industry knowledge